It’s been so long since I wrote here, I thought I better update . Life has been so busy and the weather has been so amazing that I have been ensuring that my daughter and I are out of the house as much as possible!!! At the same time, my health exchange plans have been going on a downward spiral…let’s start with an update first:
Week 23 – 12th of August 2011 = 600g exchange
This is the week that I finally reached my 20kg mark exchanged…and I mean FINALLY….it took me a while to get here but I finally did it. Was so happy with myself and my achievement. I went out and did some shopping for some new clothes – which I needed for my sister in law’s birthday the next week as well as needed to have some new tops to wear on jeans. This is the day that I bought my red dress on WW profile. It felt great to be able to buy clothes and feel good in them. This red dress was a size 14. I almost went for a 12, which would probably have been ok but I think my mentality is still in the 14’s at the moment. Plus I am more of a 14 at the bottom and a 12 on top.
Week 24 – 19th of August 2011 = 400g exchange
This week wthas another amazing milestone as I finally entered the 70’s. I said “Hello there, it’s been a long time!!!” It felt great wearing my red dress on the night of my sister in law’s birthday. Had an amazing time and danced the night away!
Week 25 – 26th of August 2011 = 200g gain
What with a whole lot of sickness and stress going on in my life…this result wasn’t really a surprise and it was that time of the month! But the amazing plus was that I was still walking (left behind the hardcore stuff this week) and that seemed to help me more than I thought it would. The weather in Melbourne was improving this week, so more walks to and from the school were happening again. God, I LOVE SPRING!!!!
Week 26 – 2nd of September 2011 = 800g exchange
Now I am well and truly in the 70’s – I will be even more happy when I completely see the back of the 80’s! Every now and then my weight fluctuates(yes, I had been peeking more than I should have been in this week. I was sick this week and hardly did any exercise at all. When I did, I eased myself back into it with some yoga by Jillian Michaels and then back to walking in the beautiful sunshine as much as I can!!!
Week 27 – 28: 9th – 16th of September 2011 = STS
To reach my new BMI of 29 by the 1st of October(78kgs)
My new 6 weekly goal = 74kgs
My goal by the 10th of December 2011 = 68kgs (one week before we leave to go on our BIG family overseas trip!!!)
I am not sure what else to write here now, mostly because my head is full of ideas at the moment that I feel I need to go and put into action asap…well at least before my daughter wakes up from her nap…and also because I think it’s best to go and pour my energy in the positive steps to recovery rather than wallowing on what I should have done to date. … what’s done is done, now it’s time for me to move on….so it’s time to close this blog off with my usual gratitude list:
- The WW community – including status messages, blogs, challenges….even if I haven’t been as active as I’d like but it’s great to know that I can always come back at any time and people are still so supportive even throughout my failures
- Meditating(which I was really getting into when I started the Chopra meditation challenge and fallen off the wagon as I fell off the Health exchange wagon)
- My old clothes fitting
- My supportie family
- Time with my daughter at home
- Michelle Bridges 12WBT(this is because I had been considering doing her program, but realised that it wasn’t worth it, not only because of the price but also because I do have a system and community support right here on WW – but she helped me to realise this and allowing me to explore other avenues to help me get out of this slump I have found myself in)
- Completing my studies(which now means that I have to take action and applying this to what I want to do)
- My Mother in law, who looks after my daughter whilst I do shopping on Tuesday mornings at the market – ensuring that I get to buy the freshest fruits and vegies and motivates me to eat it
So to end, some inspirational quotes:
You can accomplish far more than you have, & you will ~ Og Mandino
The moment you start complaining you instantly stop the flow of positive energy into your life. ~ Jeanette Jenkins